I wanted to share with you today about my PM skincare routine. I honestly enjoy my PM routine more because I have a good amount of time to spend compared to my mornings. My mornings are usually rushed and packed with multiple things to do before heading out the door.
I switched many products in and out of my PM skincare routine because I have combination skin; both oily and dry. My T-zone is mostly oily and the rest of my face is dry. My skin is also prone to acne and I easily breakout. It really depends on the weather and my hormones.
Since I live in Hawaii, my skin does struggle with the humidity and the sun here. I hope this will help with anyone who is struggling with combination skin. Let’s get into it further down below! 🙂
- Cleansing: I start by using I Dew Care Melting Makeup Remover Balm. This is a balm to oil cleanser that helps with taking off my makeup, removing dirt off, and also dislodging hard to remove products off my skin. After rinsing off, I would double cleanse by using Cocokind Oil to Milk Cleanser. I love how Cocokind cleanser is very gentle on my skin, and does not strip off any moisture. It seals in the moisture which makes my skin so soft!
- Tone: After my skin is clean and clear, I tone it with Good Molecules Niacinamide Brightening Toner. I like to place the toner on my hands and pat it all over my face. This toner tremulously helps with my uneven skin tone and brightening it up.
- Eye Cream: I live for Cocokind Revitalizing Eye Cream! After discovering their eye cream, I was so impressed that it helped with brightening up my dark circles. My dark circles don’t appear as bad as it used to be. It also has a slanted application tip. It makes it easier to gently place on my skin and helps control of not overusing the product.
- Serum: I use different serums however I’ve been loving the COSRX Propolis Light Ampoule. It feels a little bit sticky to me on certain areas of my face however it helps with stressed skin and reducing redness. It helps hydrating dry parts of my skin as well.
- Moisturize: I also use different types of moisturizers. Lately I’ve been reaching for Cocokind Texture Smoothing Cream. It has truly improved my skin texture and skin tone. When I first read about their perception consumer study that after 4 weeks of using this cream, there are true and amazing results. I had to try it myself! I definitely agree that it is more compatible with breakouts and my skin also has a satin finish. I highly recommend this to anyone who has both oily and dry skin like me!
Thanks for reading and I hope this helps anyone out on their skincare journey!
Codes and links above are affiliate – meaning I earn a small % of sales made via those codes and links, but it comes at ZERO cost to you